2019 Player Registration
- Registration pays for club/league/association fees, games, referee fees, uniforms, team picture, participation awards (Recreation League only).
- Coaches will then contact players/parents to coordinate season.
- Practice schedule and location are determined by the volunteer coach.
Recreational League Spring 2019 Registration is Closed
The recreation league is available for birth years 2000 - 2015. If yoy have questions click HERE for more information
Have questions? Please contact one of the board members below.
|VP 4U & 5U (born 2015-2014) Co-ed||Mario Ibanezemail@example.com|
|VP 6U (born 2013) Co-ed||John Livingstonfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VP 7U & 8U (born 2012-2011)||Eli Juradoemail@example.com|
|VP 9U & 10U (born 2010-2009)||Brian Gillfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VP 11U & older (born 2008-2000) Boys||Joni Janovecemail@example.com|
|VP 11U & older (born 2008-2000) Girls||Sean Collierfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Academy League Registration ($250)
Players must attend 1-2 observations before registering for Academy League. If teams are full, player will be placed on a recreational team.
For questions please use the following contacts:
- Academy Coordinator: BJ Latis - email@example.com
- Academy Director: Simon Afara -
Once player has been through observation and approved by Academy Director or Coordinator please use the below links to register:
Select League Tryouts
2009 boys and girls
May 13, 14, 156 - 7pm
08 and 07 boys and girls
May 28, 29,306 - 7pm
2006-2002 boys and girls
May 28,29,307:30 -8:30pm
Check in opens 30 minutes before tryouts.All tryouts at 1849 fields - 16430 Cameron Rd, Pflugerville, TX 78660
Below is all the information you need to know about our tryout process and also some general information! If you have any questions after reading through this, please feel free to email our select VP Tracey O'Donnell - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does my child have to attend all 3 nights of tryouts?
To help us evaluate each player we would prefer your child to attend all 3 nights to help with placement.
If my child currently plays on a PFC team do they have to tryout again?
Yes every year ALL players must go through the same tryout process.
What are the levels of select?
With select there is 4 levels our teams can play at:
- CAYSA Division 2 (entry level select)
- WDDOA Alpha
- WDDOA Challenger
- WDDOA Prime
What are the annual costs associated with the program?
The cost for Division 2 is $650 and cost for Alpha/Challenger is $700, Prime is $750.
We are offering a $100 discount if you commit to PFC within 24hr of the offer being sent to you. There is also payment plans available.
What is the uniform cost?
The uniform is an additional cost and is around $160. This includes 3 Kits (Home, Away, Practice). Each kit contains a shirt, shorts, socks.
When will the program start? (practices, sessions, games)?
- All teams will start practicing 29 July officially. However, it is up to your coach whether your team practices earlier, summer leagues etc. (however we understand people are away and busy during the summer months)
- We will hold in house scrimmages roughly around 10/17 August, this is a great way to get prepared for the coming season.
- The regular season usually starts the week after Labor day but this will be confirmed at a later date.
- The soccer season is Fall and Spring. The fall season lasts August-November. The spring season lasts February-May.
**More specific information will be sent out after tryouts have been completed**
What will travel look like compared to Recreational/ Academy team's?
- For D2 teams the most you will travel is usually 1 hour away maybe once or twice a season.
- Alpha/Challenger teams are looking at travelling to San Antonio about 2/3 times a year.
Where will practices and games take place?
- All practices will be at our brand new facility at 1849 fields - 16430 Cameron Rd, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- Games will be played at Wells Point Park - 800 S Heatherwilde Blvd, Pflugerville, TX 78660 or may be played at neutral fields.