Pflugerville FC academy teams dominate Fall Force Classic Tournament
Congratulations to all our academy teams that played in the Georgetown Fall Force Classic Tournament this past weekend. Here are the results from this weekend's games:
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 07B White - Carlos Gomez - Semifinalist
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 07B Green - Scott Betchel - 2nd Place
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 07B Blue - Hee Wook Lee - 1st Place
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 06B Black - Roy Jongbloets - 1st place
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 06B White - Patrick Walkup - 2nd Place
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 07G Green - Jesse Pedraza - 2nd place
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 06G White - Eddie Zamora - 1st place
- PFLUGERVILLE FC 06G Green - Tommy Taylor - Semifinalist
PAYSL teams advancing to the CAYSA Playoffs
Congratulations and Good Luck to the following teams for advancing to CAYSA Playoffs:
- U11 Girls - Pflugerville FC 05G Green - Coach Glenn Kewley
- U12 Girls - Pflugerville FC 04G White - Coach Richard Casseus
- U14 Girls - Galaxy - Coach Luis Solis & Milton Galan
- U16 Boys - Pflugerville FC 00B Green - Coach Jesse Pedraza
PAYLS is proud to partner up with Rays of Hope, a non-profit organization out of San Marcos, to assist in rebuilding the communities of Central Texas that were devastated by the Memorial Day floods. The organization's mission and purpose is to help make the families’ lives a little less stressful by providing them with cleaning supplies, toiletries, gently used furniture, clothes, gift cards and other necessities. We are asking our PAYSL families to help donate items that are desperately needed.
You can drop off any of the items on the list below at the concession stand any Saturday for the remainder of the season.
- Toilet Paper
- Cleaning supplies such as Bleach, Detergent, brooms, mops
- Toiletries including: shampoo, conditioners, toothpaste, toothbrushes, body soap, etc.
- Children’s (boys and girls) socks, underwear (assorted sizes)
- Baby wipes, baby wash, lotions
- Snacks for the children
- Gatorade & Waters
- Coats and blankets
- Space heaters
- Gift Cards (to purchase medication, and other perishable items)
The families are also in need of gently used furniture (tables, fridges, couches, washers, dryers and microwaves) and clothing especially children sizes. If you would like to donate furniture Please contact Beatrice Wiginton at raysofhopem@yahoo.