Frequently Asked Questions
Who is Select for?
How can I join a team?
Players must try out to join a Select team.
When are tryouts?
How much are fees?
Select fees are for an entire year. There is an initial non refundable commitment fee that is due at registration.
- Division 2 - $650.00
- Super 2 - $700.00
- Division 1 - $750.00
What's included in fees?
- Registration covers both Fall and Spring seasons
- Non Refundable Commitment Fee due at registration (player will not be placed on team until paid)
- Coaching by a licensed Coach
- Pool Training (in additional to regular practice)
- Field Priority at WPP Fields
- Goalie Program
- Access to College ID camps
- Seasonal stipend toward Tournament Fees
- Skill Development Path
- Full Tournaments Fees
- Travel Expenses
What payment methods are accepted?
Credit card and e-check payments can be done through your Gotsoccer account once your registration is complete.
Where do I get my uniform?
PFC new uniform supplier will be provided soon!
- Cost of Uniform - Coming soon
- Only the home, away and practice kit are required.
- The backpack and the training jacket/pants are recommended but not required.
- We will have boys and girls fit for the home and away kits
- Uniforms must be purchased by August 1.
How are uniform numbers assigned?
Uniform numbers (#) will be assigned by the club due to club pass rules. This change has been implemented to minimize unnecessary and costly number changes and/or jersey purchases throughout this uniform cycle.